Based on the information provided by Stockport Council, the schools will be out on the following dates.
The school holidays tend to correspond with higher demand for pet sitting. In fact I was fully booked for all of both June and August several months in advance this year!
So if you’re planning on being away during these times let me know your dates as soon as possible.
- October half-term: 20 – 28 October 2018
- Christmas: 20 December 2018 – 2 January 2019
- February half term: 16 – 24 February 2019
- Easter: 6 – 22 April 2019
- Whitsun (half-term): 25 May – 9 June (2 June for secondary schools) 2019
- Summer holidays: 31 July (24th July for secondary schools) – 1 September 2019
From experience, the second week of Whitsun (when just the primary schools are on holiday) tends to be the busiest week of the year, closely followed by all of August!!